- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
This is our first time posting an online review, but it couldn't be for a more deserving business with such exceptional employees. Fisher Transmission and Steve are a true class act! If there would be an option for 100 stars it wouldn't be enough to recognize their outstanding service, caring and competence. We were with our whole family in our RV on the 280, far from home, when smoke billowed out from the undercarriage late Thursday night. We waited until Friday morning and contacted a mechanic which had high online ratings who although was unable to handle a 35 foot Motorhome highly recommended we get towed to Fisher Transmission, saying as we found out for ourselves, they are truly top of the line. The heavy duty tow truck driver said the same when towing us - and oh were they correct! Upon arriving, Steve came out with cold water bottles - unasked - understanding we were stuck at the side of the road for many hours, and although he was booked solid, took from his own lunch break time to see if he can help us get back on the road. His demeanor, both humble and professional, with such calmness - was so remarkable and reassuring during the stressful experience. When he realized that our transmission would not be able to be repaired in time for our weekend trip to continue as planned, he generously offered us to leave our Motorhome in the lot over the weekend and rent a vehicle locally so we could join our friends for our weekend trip. Although the experience was definitely traumatic, meeting such exceptional people like Steve, made for the most wonderful memories. If you would like to speak to us personally please reach out to Steve - we gave him permission to give out our number - it's the least we can do to recognize such an extraordinary establishment staffed by such exceptional people.
True Class Act
This shop is knowledable and stands by its work. Very reliable. Other mechanics know them as experts in their field.